- You may cancel your order at any time prior to receipt of the dispatch confirmation.
- If you have changed your mind you must return the items to us unused and sealed in its original condition within 14 days of receipt for a refund. Each returned product must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging.
- If the product you have ordered is faulty you have 14 days in which to return it. Parcels or items damaged in transit must be reported to us within 2 working days.
- When returning faulty items we may still ask you to return goods yourself. On receipt we will reimburse to you the costs incurred by you provided that the products are faulty and you provide appropriate evidence to support the sums claimed. Goods should only be returned by Royal Mail recorded delivery as this is the only service we reimburse for.
- When you return a product to us we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for delivery of the defective product.
- Goods such as starter kits, e liquids, shisha pens or clearomizers cannot be returned unless they are faulty due to hygiene reasons.
- Faulty goods will need to be returned to us and we will replace the faulty part of the goods you have received. We will not refund under these circumstances due to hygiene reasons.
- We cannot accept back any goods that have been part used.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by phone on 0207 859 4408 for further assistance on how to return your items. Failure to do this will delay your return being processed.
1. Please make sure all items are in compliance with our returns policy above before returning.
2. Fill out the Returns Reason Form on the Returns and Exchanges Instruction sheet provided in your delivery.
3. Place all the unwanted items back into the package provided, or use your own packaging, making sure you also include the Returns Instructions sheet.
4. Remove the Vapour Centre returns address label from the delivery note provided and place on the outside of the package.
5. Place the delivery note inside of the package with the items and seal.
6. Take the package to your local post office and send it back to us.
7. You will receive an email to notify you once your return has been received and processed.
8. Upon receipt and inspection, Vapour Centre will reimburse you the delivery cost of the return.